This is the second generation of the Magpul Angled Fore Grip (AFG-2) for Picatinny compatible hand guards.
Compared to the original AFG, the AFG-2 features a slimmer and shorter design. This allows the user to position their hand higher on the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips.
It’s compact design also allows better compatibility with rail covers and accessory mounts.
- Reinforced, three-piece polymer design
- Helps mitigate recoil and improve control
- Designed for use with the “thumb-break” method
- Compatible with most Picatinny-railed hand guards
- Low-profile, minimalist design
- Made in the USA
This is a versatile upgrade for modern rifles with Picatinny rails. Pick up one today!