HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO SHIP?
We strive to ship all orders in 1-2 business days, however, please allow up to 3 business days for processing. If you have an urgent order, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll try to accommodate.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING PRICES?
Standard shipping starts at $5.99. Every effort is made to ensure that our shipping is low cost and provides the most benefit to the customer. The shipping method used will be chosen by The Mag Shack warehouse staff. It will either be via USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. The time in transit for this method is 2-5 business days, depending on your location from our Tallahassee, FL warehouse.
For orders requiring a guaranteed express service such as Next Day, or Second Day Air, please contact us before ordering.
The following list is the restrictions known to The Mag Shack. We reserve the right to not ship an order because of a restriction that is not listed here. Any order placed containing restricted products will be subject to a full refund.
We will not ship any magazine or ammunition that holds more than the restricted number of rounds to these states:
- California: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15-rounds.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Delaware: No magazines over 17-rounds.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Hawaii: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Illinois (other than Cook County) as of 5/6/2023: No rifle magazines over 10-rounds, no pistol magazines over 15-rounds.
- Illinois (only Cook County) as of 5/6/2023: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Massachusetts: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- New Jersey: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- New York: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Rhode Island: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Vermont: No rifle magazines over 10-rounds, no pistol magazines over 15-rounds.
- Washington: No magazines over 10-rounds.
- Military APO: We cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. We can ship to a state-side military base or home address that is not an APO address.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to know their local laws prior to ordering ammunition. Buyers must be a minimum of 21 years old to purchase centerfire or rimfire ammunition. Ammunition can only be shipped via FedEx and UPS.
Due to various state/local restrictions regarding ammunition, we are unable to ship orders containing ammunition to shipping addresses in the following States/territories at this time:
- Illinois (other than Cook County; we can ship to those with active FOID cards)
- Illinois (only Cook County)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Washington DC
ARE YOU WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT, OR HAVE AN FFL?
If you are with local, state, or federal law enforcement, or you have a federal firearms license, we can ship to you. Please follow our process below:
1. Place your order through our website and indicate in your order notes that you are with law enforcement.
2. Send a photocopy or picture of your ID, signifying your affiliation with an LEO Group. Along with the email, please include your order number. Send the emails to [email protected]
3. Your order will be processed and shipped if the ID is sufficient proof. You will be contacted if there is an issue.