Glock G19 Gen 4 9mm 10 Round Magazine
- Brand: Glock
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10-Round
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
This factory original Glock 10 Rd magazine comes in the black finish with a black follower for the low-profile but classic look. Holding 10 rounds, this magazine is compliant in states with the 10-round capacity limit. Nonetheless, it gets the job done, whether it be practicing at the range, for training, and for personal defense. Pick up a Glock G19 Gen 4 9mm 10 Round Magazine at The Mag Shack!
Each GLOCK magazine is constructed from a hardened steel insert encased in high tech polymer to protect the magazine and prevent deformation, even when dropped from a great height. The high quality spring and follower ensure reliable feeding from the first round fed by a fully compressed spring down to the last shot.
- Constructed of hardened metal encased in durable polymer.
- Clear witness holes for each round.
- Beveled Glock Base Plate.
- Sturdy spring wire internals.
- This is a Glock OEM magazine.
- Classic Black Finish and Follower.
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 10 rounds and it will only accept 9, leave it loaded with 9 rounds for several days to allow the spring’s tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- This magazine is compatible with all generation models.