This is the Shield Arms S15 Gen 3 15-round magazine for Glock 43X/48 pistols.
Yes, the legendary S15 holds up to 15 rounds in a flush-fitting magazine. It is the same length as factory Glock 43X/48 10-round magazines.
- 15 round capacity
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- Easy to remove, impact-resistant base pad
- High lubricity finish, Black Nitride coating
- Made in the USA
GEN 3 IMPROVEMENTS
What changed with the Gen 3 magazine? We made the following improvements:
- New US-based manufacturer
- Modular tooling, allowing us to make the S15 and S10 magazines simultaneously
- Raised ribs on the back of the magazine allows us to fully match the OEM magazine position in the mag well, which should eliminate any tolerance stacking that results from Glock frame variations
- New steel, new coating, new heat treat process – our new steel is slightly thicker, tougher, and now comes with a new standard black nitrocarburized QPQ finish for a high degree of corrosion resistance
INCREASED CAPACITY, SAME RELIABILITY
Glock® pistols and magazines are known for reliability – the S15 maintains that same Glock® reliability while giving you a 50% increase in magazine capacity in the same overall footprint.
We accomplished this increased capacity with our patent-pending magazine geometry, allowing the rounds to stagger, thereby fitting more in the same amount of space.
It is required to swap out your plastic OEM mag catch with either our standard steel mag catch or our premium steel mag catch. Here’s why. If you don’t swap your mag catch you may have reliability issues.
MEDIA- Check out these Reviews of the Magazine
Like all Shield Arms products, our S15 magazine comes with our 100% lifetime warranty. Additionally, we also offer a Spring for Life Guarantee – wear out your spring, get a new one for free, for life.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.